Thursday, March 27, 2008

80% height 5 % weight !!! yikes !!

I am off this week so I got to take Rory to the doctor. Marc and I went together and i am glad because a lot of the questions I could not answer I would only look at Marc. I am never home for meals with her. And although I feed her when I am off I have really no idea of patterns. I see her for 1 1/2 hours every night and about 40 minutes in the morning. It is a strange situation with me always nagging Marc , she needs more vegetables, fruit or she needs to eat more ect. But then i always back down because he is her primary care giver and at some point I doubt my own self. But today we were basically told that we have to get her to eat more. She has lost weight since her last doctor visit but grown 2 or 3 inches. She is 32 inches and 19 pounds . At 15 months this is really skinny. I felt like the worst mom. Marc and I have such different ways of approaching parenting. I like structure . Meal times, nap times . (with in reason) he is more free flowing. She naps when she naps and eats when she eats ect... Did I mention I hate that I am not home with her more.