Friday, July 07, 2006

Tagged

Is it bad luck to not respond after being blog tagged. I would rather not find out. Thanks to Josh

4 Jobs I've Had
Short order cook
Radio Call in screener
Rosie O'Donnells writers asst
Star Jones Party Planner (true story)

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
Star Wars 1,2,3
All James Bond (Never Say Never is my favorite)
Pillow Talk
Legally Blonde (I have no idea ... I love that shit)




4 Places I Have Lived
Ohio
Pennsylvania
LA
New York City

4 Television Shows I Watch

Gilmore Girls
Everwood
Anderson Cooper 360 (I miss Aaron Brown)
Meet the Press

4 Places I Have Been On Vacation
Paris
Geneva
Clearwater, FL
Nova Scotia

4 Websites I Visit Every Day
CNN
Hellgate Road runners
Dustin days of our lives page
Variety of blogs

4 Favorite Foods
I am pregnant everything is my favorite

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Tour de France
Vatican (that is in Rome)
Clearwater, Fl
Grenada


4 Favorite Bands/Musicians (also very hard... I enjoy a wide variety of music)

Nelly
Kayne West
Elliott Smith
Enya

4 Bloggers I'll Tag (sorry)


Creative Genius
Derek
Andrew
Anonymous (only you know who you are)