Thursday, February 28, 2008

everything is good

I am still only measuring 7 weeks but the doctor said today's ultrasound was more accurate. So I think my orginal prediction of being newly pregnant was right. ALthough I was hoping that i was further along because of my LMP. So I dont have to go back for 4 weeks YEAH!! I saw the heartbeat. and a little semi bean. I still feel overwhelmed . I can barely be a good mom to 1 baby and now 2!!! On another note Rory has the stomach flu she woke up at 4am with a fever and sick to her stomach (over and over again) I stayed up with her until I had to go to the doctor and then to work. She was so upset when I put on my coat I felt awful. I hate HATE not being home more. I can't wait for the weather to get warmer because at night now i have to chose between a 1 hour run or 1 extra hour with my daughter. Soon we can all go out together. Do you think my doctor will let me push the jogging stroller and run while pregnant hahahahahha? I already got him to cave and keep allowing me to breastfeed . Can you believe he has never had a client breastfeed while pregnant? Ok that is all for now. Thanks everyone.