Saturday, August 16, 2008

Belly Shot


So we are watching the Women's Marathon via bunny ears (can't get cable till Tues) but I am pretty happy to watch it. We were supposed to go out for my B-day but the babysitter called and had "something" come up. Oh well. I am happy to be home and watch the marathon. Marc ran the club Championship this morning. I did not . I think my last race was last week. I was pretty wiped out after. Anyway it was great to see the team. Everyone did really well in the hot and VERY Humid morning. Jared took his amazing pictures.

So i have gotten some emails asking me for a shot of myself. So i am posting this shot . Rory is trying to get me to stand up at the race. I know that I have about 7 pregnant readers. And some of you guys are runners. So I just want to put a quick disclaimer on this. As you guys know the past month has been a bit stressful. And as I start my 33rd week of pregnancy I am not proud to say I have only gained 15 pounds. At this point with Rory I had almost gained 30 pounds. The baby is fine ...however the doctor would would like to see me gain weight. And ask Marc I am doing my best. I have also cut my mileage back. But I really dont think it was running it was literally moving twice and all the drama.


oh No Deena Kastor just dropped out !!