Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodbye Old blog of mine

Well Marc and I decided that it is time to say goodbye to this blog. Between old friends that find it and get drunk and post obnoxious comments. My ex finding it and emailing about how great his life is without kids and how sucky my life looks in this blog. And now we found out (because of the blog tracker) that Marc's ex also has been lurking as well without ever commenting .

I have also been pretty honest in my blogging never sugar coating our life. Airing my concerns about the direction we are taking ect. I thought I was talking to friends , family and a few Internet friends with similar interests/ values. These people would comment or if they did not feel comfortable commenting send me an email about a post. We were both pretty shocked to see our ex's checking the blog 5 , 6 sometimes 10 times a day. It freaked us out.

We may start another blog . This time using initials or nicknames and if you want to know where you can email us or just post a comment here. Maybe we will start it after the 2nd baby is born.

Anyway I am still going to be checking up on all my favorite blogs and staying in touch with all my Internet friends. We were just hoping that this blog would keep us in touch when we moved away in January, but we might try again . Take care.