Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Pressure :)


So my friend Yvonne posted that I started a blog and kindly put the link on her blog . This has finally forced me to post again . Since the last time being January 11th.

Lots has happened of course since that last interesting blog but I will just give you the last few days.

I have just recently started to try and come back into running competively. After a huge bust in Boston last year I have been taking it easy. Also started a new job in August that has longer work hours. Don't you hate in when work interferes with your running. Ran a 15k this past Sunday in a 7:16 pace. I was happy but it was still hard considering where my times were 1 year ago.

So that is all I got for now. This is a picture of my husband and I . I am the one on the right . I find I like the blogs with the pictures of the people whose lives I am reading about. Hope everyone reading this is doing well and I hope it wont be another 2 months before I post again.