Monday, March 27, 2006

Why my hamstring feels better or How Kate got her groove Back


If you want to hear why I think my hamstring feels better keep reading . If you don't want to hear about my love life Stop reading . No seriously Stop . STOP!! You people are sick . But here you go... I have been icing , stretching strengthening and some massage for the past week. My husband let's call him Marc ( who has totally signed a release agreement saying I can post this) had surgery 4 weeks ago. This particular surgery meant NO work, NO running and absolute NO lets say "Smooching" but on Friday we got the green light from the Doctor . And away we went, rented a cabin outside New Paltz for some relaxing, running and of course some smooching . What I am saying for those injured is ease up on isometric, isokinetic, eccentric, dynamic and plyometric and tune up on the smoochometric.


* I am not a doctor
* Always practice smooching safely and responsibly